Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What would you like to see on sale?

Lately I've been thinking about sales.  Not about how many pieces did I sell or about sales volume over all but about running a sale on my products for you, our customers.  If you could make up your own sale on my products what would it be on?  Pens, salt & pepper mills, bottle stoppers or spice grinders? And what would the discount be?  When would the best time for a sale be?  I may never be able to use what you tell me but I really am curious about this and would appreciate your input.  If you were running Dailey Woodworking what would you create for a sale?

2 comments:

MW said...

Found your blog on The Blog Farm. Very nice art and general creativity.

Moya

Kim Dailey said...

Thank you Moya. I'm glad that you like my work & I appreciate the nice comments. Do you also write a blog or just like to read them?