Friday, December 10, 2010

Contest Time - Win Free Cookies!

Everyone likes cookies, right?  And everyone likes contests, right?  Especially easy ones!  My buddy Glen has started a website for his families homemade cookies.  They have been making them for years and selling through stores in his local area but they finally decided to open a website to share the cookies with a wider audience.  They make 6 different kinds of cookies.  Trust me I have tried them all and they are very good or to quote one of my daughters "Dad, these are awesome!"  Check out Glen B's Homemade cookies by clicking here.  So to the contest.  First off, the giveaway.  One dozen assorted cookies shipped directly from Glen B's to you.  We will choose two winners and each will win a dozen assorted cookies.  Two ways to win, we will pull one person's name from all of the people who reply to this post, either comment on my blog or facebook or twitter and say that you want to win.  One winner will come from all of the people who are signed up for my email newsletter.  So if you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet better get crackin'.  You can do so by going to my homepage and there is a spot on the lower left to sign up for the newsletter.  We will pull the two winners names on Friday, December 17th at 1pm and the winners will be announced shortly after that.  Sorry but the contest is open to residents of the United States only.  Good luck!

3 comments:

The Buck Shoots Here said...

I've never met a cookie I didn't like, but just to be sure, I should try these...

Kim Dailey said...

Hi Rach, Are you also known as the cookie monster in your family? Keeping watching less than a week to find out if you are a winner.

Penny said...

UMMM cookies how can you not like cookies homemade are the best of the best :)